Bloomfield 2V-70774 VALVE SOLENOID 240V ROHS

Bloomfield

In 1933, Samuel Bloomfield started in the business of manufacturing display and pie cases in a 2,000 square foot plant in Chicago. His sons, Daniel and Harold, assisted in the business. In 1935, they began adding small ware items such as sugar pourers, kitchen utensils, salt and pepper shakers.

Between 1939 and 1941, rapid business growth allowed them to expand the business to a 55,000 sq. ft. building. At this time, the Bloomfields became very active in government business and, with the onset of World War II, did a sizable business with government contract offices. They continued to add a variety of smallwares to their growing product lines.

Samuel Bloomfield passed away in 1954, and Daniel and Harold Bloomfield took over the business. The product line was expanded to several hundred products creating the need for 93,200 sq. ft., plus 320,000 sq. ft. of vacant space for future expansion at 4546 West 47th Street in southwest Chicago.

Showing 1–9 of 23 results