In 1944, Ray Constantini and Tony DiAngelis, two sheet metal craftsmen, opened Victory to contribute to America's war effort. Until the end of World War II, the Philadelphia-based company was a supplier of custom stainless steel products for the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard. The Victory name was chosen by its founders as a patriotic reference to the objective of the war.
Even before the war was over, Victory had begun producing refrigeration equipment for the rapidly expanding foodservice industry and established a reputation as an innovator and industry leader by pioneering new technologies that led to superior refrigeration performance.
In the following years, Victory's original production output grew to become a sizeable manufacturing enterprise, prompting the company's relocation from its small neighborhood shop to a larger site on the historic Delaware River. Victory later moved to a more modern 125,000-square-foot facility in Plymouth Meeting, PA, before settling in its current location - a 250,000-square-foot plant in Cherry Hill, NJ, just minutes from Philadelphia.